![]() |
| Oh yeah, that's the famous SPAM Museum in all it's processed "meat" glory |
In the spring of 2005, mom, Stine and I went to the Spam Museum in Austin, MN. Lest you think we drove all the way to Austin just to visit this amazing place, I will tell you we were already there for our dress fittings for my cousin Kasey's wedding. Since we were there anyway, we decided to check out this museum.
As we walked in, we were greeted with the delicious aroma of Spam. Highlights of our museum tour included vintage advertising displays, the History of SPAM movie, and FREE SPAM SAMPLES(!). All joking aside, this museum was actually really nice and very well done. It was relatively new when we visited, and had displays that actually made Spam seem interesting. I was oddly impressed. If you ever find yourself in or near Austin, you should check it out. Plus, it's free and you can proudly declare you have visited The Spam Museum. What's not to like?!?
SPAM Museum

OH MY GOSH! I have always wanted to go there. I remember in high school - alot of the kids went there...Thanks for posting this!
ReplyDelete