Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chester's 2nd Birthday is TODAY

Today, Chester turns 2!

I can't believe our little stinker is 2 already! How time flies... He was born 4 days before my birthday, and 12 days before our wedding. So that means, we've almost been married for 2 years! (And I'm almost 2 years older, ugh)

Chester at birth:
Chester (almost) at 2:

 I made him "pupcakes" on Tuesday night. This time I made some with mashed bananas and cheddar cheese! Sounds gross, but he'll LOVE it. I still need to frost them tonight with cream cheese.

There will probably be about a million more photos to follow from our little party (Me+Adam+Chester) tonight, but for now, here are a few from last year on his first birthday -

 A box of presents, including his favorite toy STARFISH-


And a rather hilarious one of him eating his cinnamon-apple "pupcake" with cream cheese frosting-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUPPY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment