Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Moving Furniture Around

After trying a lot of different combinations, we've finally found an arrangement we like for the furniture. We switched the end tables, kept the couch in it's normal spot but put the love seat where Adam's "man chair" normally is. The man chair is now next to the tv. It's a little cozy, but I like it for now going into winter.

As viewed from the dining room
As viewed from the front entry
The love seat. The rugs are under it for sliding it around easily. It was quite heavy after trying it in many different spots.
 The old couch in the dining room is a little odd, but I'm liking it as my reading couch. Chester likes it there too as he can be found sitting there by himself sometimes.

The baby gates are for Chester proofing the house
Call me crazy, but I kind of like the couch there!

No comments:

Post a Comment