Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chester sits on Santa's Lap

I completely forgot to mention that at Santa Paws (for MN Midwest Pug Rescue), Chester had his first encounter with the big man in red - Santa Claus! He had his photo taken with Santa by Modern Life Photo. Modern Life Photo is at a lot of the pug events taking photos to raise money for the pugs. It's great.

ANYWAY, here are the photos!

Chester was rather scared at first. Adam plopped him down on Santa's lap for the photo, and then walked to the side to get out of the way. I stood beside the photographer and there were 2 other people to the left of the photographer making noise and banging on a pan to get his attention. I think all the commotion freaked him out!

"What's happening? Where'd my dad go?"
"SCARED! Come get me mom!"
"Okay, so maybe this Santa guy isn't so bad after all.
Will you come get me now?"
I think Chester may have been a little traumatized by the experience.
It kind of reminds me of all the hilarious photos of little kids crying on Santa's lap. I'm so happy we got photos with Santa though!

No comments:

Post a Comment