Monday, February 3, 2014

Adam's Week in California

A few weeks back, Adam was lucky enough to escape the cold and head to California for the week for work.

He flew into Palm Springs Monday morning, and saw some cool scenery on the flight there.

The Rockies - 

Grand Canyon - 


Palm Springs, California - LOTS of golf courses!

Meanwhile at home, Chester and I had a cold week at home. One evening, I had to take Chester outside 9x throughout the night before he would finally go to the bathroom. Stinker.

Poor Adam got sick on Tuesday with flu like symptoms, so didn't have the best trip. However, he still got some In-N-Out Burger when he was staring to feel better on Wednesday.
 (Not all his)

Chester was mostly a good boy,


 and kept me company.

On Friday, it snowed right at rush hour, turning my 25 minute commute into over an hour. It also delayed Adam's flight home through Salt Lake City.


At home, Chester and I did some picking up

 and waited patiently for the dad to get home.

Chester was beside himself with excitement when I brought Adam home from the airport at 9:45. There was lots of squeaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment